Unified Meeting 5 provides an online Web Conferencing Requirements Check for troubleshooting connection problems. This utility tests the following three key components for a successful meeting experience:
- OS and Browser requirements.
- Network connectivity to the Unified Meeting 5 server.
- Bandwidth availability.
You can access the test by clicking here.
If all tests pass successfully, you are ready to log in to your meeting.
If you continue to experience problems, refer to the troubleshooting tips below for simple items to help resolve meeting access issues:
- If you are connected to the Internet by Wi-Fi, VPN, DSL, Satellite, or Dial up it is recommended to establish a direct wired connection.
- Ensure compatibility view is enabled if you are using Internet Explorer 9.0 or above.
- Ensure that your browser is configured correctly.
For browser configurations, see article: What are the recommended browser configurations for Unified Meeting 5?
- Close all unnecessary programs and browsers that can affect bandwidth.
- Disable popup blocker.
- Clear the browser's cache.
- Try connecting from another computer.
Note: This article also applies to connectivity issues with Call Manager.