Note: The Google Calendar extension is currently inactive, and we’re working on restoring its functionality. At this time, we do not have an ETA on when the functionality will be restored.
You can schedule Call Manager and Unified Meeting 5 meetings using the Google Calendar extension. If you need to add the extension, see How do I add the Google Calendar extension?
To schedule a meeting using Google Calendar, follow these steps:
- Create an event in your Google Calendar.
- Click Insert Meeting Details to add your meeting details.
- Enter your conference code and select your preferred language.
- Select the check box.
- For Call Manager.
- For Unified Meeting 5.
- Your meeting details are added in the description field. You may add additional text (e.g., meeting agenda) above the meeting connection details.
- Add guests to be invited to your meeting, and then click Save.