When starting or joining a meeting, select Computer Audio.
- You are able to select from different audio sources and adjust your volume. When volume is set to an acceptable level, click Start Meeting.
- You will hear a prompt, but will not need to enter a conference code and/or leader PIN as the system will connect you directly.
- During your meeting, you can choose to disconnect your Computer Audio connection and establish a phone connection by right-clicking your avatar and then selecting Disconnect Audio.
Note: Computer Audio works with builtin microphones, however when joining from a public location it is recommended that HD headsets be used to avoid background noise.
Computer Audio Settings
The Computer Audio settings menu allows you to select your audio input and output devices, in addition to allowing you to adjust the speaker volume level.
The settings menu can be accessed from three areas
- Selecting Computer Audio as an audio connection on the My Audio Connection page.
- Right-clicking your avatar, then selecting Manage Computer Audio.
- Choosing the Gears icon on the lower right of the screen, then clicking Computer Audio Settings.
Changing Your Output and Input Device
- In the Computer Audio Settings menu, select the dropdown menu for speaker or output device. Adjust the volume to your preference.
- Click the dropdown menu for your input device to choose your preferred microphone.
- Click OK.
Adjusting the Microphone Volume
As the moderator, you will have the ability to adjust your own microphone volume by hovering-over the headset icon on your avatar then adjusting it accordingly. You can also adjust the microphone volume of the meeting participants through their avatars.