A Webex user can add contacts to their Personal Contacts list manually or by importing a comma-separated or tab-delimited value file (.CSV).
Below are the steps a user will take to add contacts to their Personal Contacts list:
- Login to your Webex account. (ex. https://SITENAME.webex.com)
- Select My contacts from the dropdown under the Username.
- Click the My Webex
- Click My Contacts on the left-hand side.
Steps below are the same for both views.
To add contacts manually:
- Click Add Contact below the section labeled Index.
- Enter in the name and email address of the new contact.
- Click Add.
You are directed back to the My Webex Contacts page, and the added contact will appear under Index.
To add contacts from a file:
- Click Import on the My Webex Contacts page.
- Click Choose File and select the .CSV file you wish to import, click Open to continue.
- Click Import on the Batch Import Contacts page. A confirmation appears.
- Click Submit to continue.
You are directed back to My Webex Contacts, and the imported list appears under Index.